Are you the life & soul of the party??
If so, a role as Happiness Curator could be for you.
- Be ‘the face’ of Blue Steel at a combination of private hire (wedding, parties etc) and corporate events (think PR events, product launches, experiential campaigns)
- Ensure delivery of our service is seamless and attracts high praise from guests
- Interact with guests ensuring they have an amazing time in our experience and are left with a good taste of the Blue Steel way
- Go above and beyond client expectations both pre, during and post event
- Promote the brand and encourage new sales enquiries at the event
- Ensure photo quality is faultless
- You will be enthusiastic, organised, and have experience working in an events and/or promotional staffing capacity
- You will be confident, outgoing and charming, interacting with guests of all ages and backgrounds
- You will encourage use of our area and ensure guests leave with stunning photo prints and a good memory of Blue Steel
- You will have a keen eye for detail and work to ensure that everything delivered is to the highest
- You will be available and happy to work evenings and weekends, although some events do require full day availability
- You will be 25+ (for insurance purposes) and hold a full UK drivers license
- We are a rapidly growing collective of 6 brands, all within the event photography sector. Our brands include:
- www.sharedit.co.uk – a photographic brand experience agency specialising in building custom photo experiences for corporate live events
- www.thephotoemporium.com – themed open air photo booth hire
- www.wearebluesteel.com – photo and video booth hire and sales
- www.pixtasocial.com – roaming photographers with data capture and custom micro sites
- www.slo-mo.it – super slow motion video production for live events
- www.insta-print.it – live event Instagram and Twitter printing
- We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. Three of our businesses have been launched in the past 6 months and are growing at a sensational pace. This is a fast moving business.
- Based in beautiful studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced yet relaxed, fun and entertaining, yet hard working and demanding. This is a great place to be!
- We have an on-site café, bike storage, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance.
This is a varied and exciting role that allows the individual to attend a huge variety of exciting events, and effectively get paid to party!
Hourly rates of £13 p/hr are paid, with potential to rise when hitting team leader level or beyond. You will be paid for travel, set up, operational time and pack down. Average events are around 10 hours long start to finish.
In the first instance candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter explaining why they feel they would be suitable for the role.