Terms & Conditions
- Prices are subject to change – please check before booking for current rates.
- A 50% deposit is necessary to secure the hire booking. Until a deposit or full payment is made, the date cannot be confirmed.
- The hirer must pay the outstanding amount to Blue Steel Booths at least 28 days before the event.
- If booked within 28 days of the event, full payment must be made upon booking.
- A travel surcharge may apply to events outside of the M25.
- An idle fee may apply for extensive waiting periods.
- Certain dates may be subject to an additional surcharge.
- If the hirer cancels within 28 days of scheduled hire date there will be no refund.
- If the hirer cancels outside of 28 days of scheduled hire date, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Blue Steel Booths require a working space of 9ft (W) x 6ft (D) x 7ft (H). The hirer will be responsible for providing a suitable space as well as a standard working plug socket for power to the hired booth.
- It is also recommended appropriate space for a table and people queuing for the booth is considered to avoid disappointment on the night.
Hiring, Delivery & Service
- Delivery, set up and removal of the photo booth are free of charge and including in the totalamount paid.
- Time taken to deliver, set up, and remove the booth will be outside the rental period.
- A trained ‘Blue Steel Angel’ will be with the photo booth at all times to ensure smooth running.
- At all times upmost care will be taken by Blue Steel Booths to ensure the delivery of high quality images and prints, however, should equipment failure or damage caused by personal injury or guests occur, liability is limited to monies paid.
Use of images
- When hiring from Blue Steel Booths, the hirer gives permission for images taken at the event to be used on Blue Steel Booths website, social media pages, and for advertising purposes.
- Blue Steel Booths will not use images which are deemed unsuitable on their website or for advertising and will not use any content that may be personally damaging to the person(s).
Damage to our equipment
Customer acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to Blue Steel Booth’s equipment caused by:
- a.) Any misuse of our equipment by customer or its guests.
- b.) any theft or disaster (including to but not limited to fire or flood) at the hirers event.
- Blue Steel Booths reserve the right to stop the usage of the photo booth at any time during the event if they feel that the photo booth is being misused in a way that is dangerous to any persons, or potentially damaging to the product.
- Any variation to these terms & conditions must be agreed to in writing by Blue Steel Booths.